Finance & Admin Executive
Our company is currently on the lookout for an experienced Finance and Admin Executive with an excellent attention to detail to provide financial administrative support to our companies. You will be working closely with and reporting directly to the Management.
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Responsible for daily bookkeeping, accounts receivables & payables functions and other related duties assigned.
- Performing administrative and critical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices/receipts/payment vouchers, generating reports and statements, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and liaising with clients on payment matters.
- Liaise with external accountants, auditors, tax agents, bankers etc.
- Perform any other accounting/finance duties and responsibilities as and when necessary.
- Ensure and maintain proper documentation of all finance, accounting, HR and administration activities in the Google Drive.
- Acting as the first point of contact when dealing with staff, suppliers and clients in terms of correspondence.
- Written communication including but not limited to drafting of documents or letters as and when necessary.
- Handling HR functions such as preparing hiring documents, maintaining employee files, etc.
- Maintaining re-order level of office supplies, pantry, stationery, purchase of products and equipment, office maintenance etc.
- To provide administrative support to Management and ensure smooth operations of the Company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
- Accounting Software Skills ( Quick Books)
- At least 1 years of related working experience with familiarity in Quickbooks or Similar
- Independent, resourceful and ability to cope in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, high level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English & Sinhala
- Able to work in a team and independently with minimal supervision
Click below button to upload your CV